In the Lower Galilee on the way to the Sea of Galilee in Arbel valley, scenery and history come together.
The Galilean Cabin in Moshav Arbel invites you to enjoy a pampering vacation in wooden cabins in rural style that are located in Mor's family orchard.
The accomodation units overlook a wide and open scenery in front of Karnei Hitin volcano and next to the Arbel cliff that overlooks the Sea of Galilee and the Golan.
The wooden cabins are located next to a fruit orchard and are immersed in herb gardens.
In every cabin you will find many indulgences in order to sit comfortably and relax in a different atmosphere.
* Limonit- adapted for hosting disabled people, Rosmarin and Koranit:
* A huge and romantic double jacuzzi accompanied with perfume and candle aroma.
* Home- movie system.
* Channel TV.
* Air conditioner
* Shower and bathroom.
* Well equipped kitchen
And wooden balconies that look towards the lawn and the orchard which add to the calmness and freedom atmosphere and in which you will find relazation corners and barbeque grills.
The breakfast that is served with a smile is rich and unique home made.
In the yard you will enjoy:
* Dry Finnish sauna
* Spa- a huge jacuzzi for seven people under a big closed pergola.
* A warmed and roofed pool (33 degrees) suitable for hydrotherapy treatments.
* A well kept garden and orchard
* Relaxing corner
* Barbeque corner