Across from the spectacular view of the Golan Heights and Mt. Hermon, the Galilee Panhandle and the Naftali Mountains that are spread out like a butterfly resting on the palm of a hand, we created luxurious, well-equipped guest accommodations that serve the uniquely beautiful and fun ambience.
The inns are surrounded by a large, meticulously groomed garden with a barbeque pit for guest use. When planning the inns, emphasis was placed on accessibility for people with disabilities: paths, wide doors, electrical switches and the passageway from the parking lot to the inn is without stairs.
Guests have access to protected, available internet. A sumptuous breakfast (dairy) is served. Free use of the mountain bikes, and free entry to the kibbutz swimming pool.
* A lavish breakfast
* A bottle of fine wine
* Pampering body treatments can be ordered (in advance)
* Deluxe Jacuzzi
* Wireless, secured internet
* Hair dryer
Guest accommodations include:
* A spacious bedroom
* A deluxe Jacuzzi for couples
* A fireplace for winter
* A living room with a sitting area and television
* Air conditioners and a LCD television in guest rooms
* A well-equipped kitchen
In the yard:
* A green, landscaped garden
* A sitting area under a shaded pergola
* Night lighting
* Barbeque pit
Additional features at Nano's guest room:
· Animals – love them but not at the inn.
· Smoke-free rooms (smoking permitted in the yard)
· Inns with access to the physically disabled
The Greek village in Ma'ayan Baruch is located in the heart of all attractions in the Upper Galilee, making access to them by car, bike and/or foot short and enjoyable.
* Mt. Hermon in the winter
* Horseback riding
* Canada Center
* Israel National Trail
* Nature reserves – Banyas, Hurshat Tal, Hula, Agamon Hahula… cable car, etc.
* Bike trails
* Fine Galilee restaurants
Means of Payment:
* Credit Card, Checks and Cash
For reservation please call 054-4546143, 077-5503880