A memory site located in the Kinnereth Valley, about half a kilometer from the west of Dgania A’. The site is located in the Arabic prisoner village Oom Juny, that was afterwards the first place of Kibbutz Dgania A’. In the location there is a monument for the establishment of Dgania.
- +972 (0)4-6709117
In the year 1908 the Kinnereth farm and Moshava was established. The farm was intended to train agricultural workers. The Kinnereth Yard is a totality of structures which were for the most part established by 1912 and are surrounded by a wall, including a building that was built in 1870.
Knessiyat Habhora ("The Church of Birthright")
- +972 (0)4-6720516
Peters’ Church of Birthright is located in the place of the church from the Byzantine Period. The church points out one of the most significant events in the consolidation of Christianity: the moment in which Jesus transferred the birthright to Peter.
The Hidden Waterfall
- +972 (0)4-6731983
A little to the east of Tabha, there is a staircase that leads to the "hidden spring". A floored square next to a small spring called the "enemy spring". Above the spring there is an antique elevation pool built in the Roman – Byzantine period.
Church – Mount of Beatitudes
- +972 (0)4-6726712
The church overlooks the astonishing view of the North Sea of Galilee. According to the Christian tradition and the New Testament, Mount of Beatitudes is a place where Jesus carried the "Mount Sermon", which included the main parts of his doctorine.
The Kinnereth, the Moshava and its Sites
- +972 (0)4-6750142, +972 (0)52-2285222
In the center of the Moshava there is Kinnereth’s yard, where many ideas were devised that gave impetus to the population of the working settlement. In the Moshava there is a museum and archives that express the days of the beginnings, Museum Haosem, eight of the founders’ & more...
Capernaum (Kfar Nahum)
- +972 (0)4-6721059
In this location a church was discovered that was built surrounding the most ancient structure. This structure was determined in the Christian tradition as Peter’s house. In the second location of Kfar Nahum, the Church of the 12 Messengers is located.
The Church of Bread and Fish
- +972 (0)4-6700180
At this site the church from the Byzantine Period was discovered, with a beautiful mosaic floor. The church today is located in the same place as the previous church and its yard restores precisely the yard of the Byzantine Church.
Naharayim Hashalom Island
- +972 (0)4-6709143, 0507-980045 , 0507-222787
This is the place where the Peace Agreement with Jordan was signed in 1994. The site is where the first power station is located, which produced electricity from the power of water and provided electricity for the entire northern region of Israel till Hadera. There are guided tours at the site.
Beitania Elite ("Elite Pavillion")
A monument in the Elite Pavillion, next to the gas station and close to Kibbutz Alumot. The monument commemorates the work camp of the members of the Young Hashomer Movement, lead by Meir Ya’ari, who lived here during 1920 – 1921.